These are the best cookies I have ever made. I am a huge fan of soft and chewy rather than crispy and these are just the greatest! I made 24 and they were gone within 12 hours. Follow the directions to a T and they will come out delicious. Do not bake for more than 10 minutes. Even though the cookies will not look browned, they are perfect… trust me.
- 3/4 Cup of butter, softened
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 Cups of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 Cup of bittersweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy and light in color. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
3. Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks.
4. Using a standard-sized cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Let cool on the sheet for five minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely. Enjoy!
“If you get melted chocolate all over your hands,
you’re eating it too slowly.”