and then just walk for about four hours and look at the moon.”
Ever feel like you need to wash your hair but you don’t have time to blow dry, straighten and style? This is where dry shampoo comes in handy. I found this recipe for a DIY dry shampoo from Hookable Designs and have been using my own dry shampoo for weeks now!
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch
- 4 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp of rubbing alcohol
- spray bottle (get one with a big enough nozzle so that the cornstarch will not get clogged when you spray it)
Mix it all together in your spray bottle and shake it up!
- Spray it on your scalp, in your hair and anywhere the your hair needs to be de-greased. You do not need to drench your scalp, just dampen it up.
- Run a comb or your fingers through your hair to distribute it evenly.
- Let it air dry or quickly blast your scalp with a hair dryer.
- Repeat if necessary.